When the coronavirus pandemic hit the United States in early 2020, President Donald Trump and Congress acted quickly to establish Paycheck Protection Program loans (PPP loans) to make aid available to small business owners. However, the original PPP quickly ran out of money and had several flaws that meant small business owners didn’t always receive the emergency financial help they needed. One of the early…
Business owners often start their business with a vision of what their business will allow them to achieve in their lives, but then the day-to-day realities of running their business take over and they lose track of how their business should be aligned to achieve this vision of success.
If you are a business owner, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your business work for you or do you work for your business?
- Is your business a performing asset or do you just have a job?
- How are you at balancing your business and personal lives?
- Do you need help seeing the opportunities available to you?
- Do you feel like you’re fighting fires all alone?
- Where do you turn to for the truth about your business?
- Are you ready to take your business to an entirely new level?
I am the owner of The Business Partner Alliance, I help forward-thinking business owners increase their sales and profitability, strategically lead their businesses more effectively and give them support so they are no longer alone in running their businesses.